Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 2

Welcome to Day 2.

In many respects Day 2 was (and I suspect perhaps Days 3-7* will be) a rerun of Day 1. Today however was a accompanied by a strong feeling of procrastination and "do not want". Why? I have no idea.

In part however, I was procrastinating because today was not my day off of work. Today I had to get up and join the rest of the world in "being productive". Hurrah. In my world that means sleeping until the last possible moment before levering my zombie-self out of bed and making coffee.

So I'm sitting my computer reading blogs and waiting for the coffee to perk when it occurs to me, I should exercise now. As in this morning. Drat. More blog reading commences and eventually the coffee is done and I get up to pour myself a cup and think, "no the coffee will my reward--time to exercise!"

So I pretty much repeated the steps of yesterday with the difference being on my kitchen floor in my pajamas.

Thoughts while doing the exercises this morning:
  1. I am sore from yesterday.
  2. Today is not helping.
  3. Wow it is amazing how much I need to do this.
  4. Holy cow, I'm... motivated?!
  5. *shock*
  6. Drat that means I have to do this every day.


*Day 8 of course being Week 2! and therefor at least different in terms of nomenclature if not substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment